Hey guys! *___*)/ I need some help!
Every year I attend artist alley in a local convention! If you go to Ani-Jam in Fresno, you’ll totally see me there. ^ v^
Regardless, this year I want to do something different. I want to try to make buttons and pins! But I’m not sure which series I should do? I’m definitely going to sell any surplus inventory online!
Are there any series I should consider? They’re going to be 1.25” buttons. U vU
I want to make a whole set so like. I’m thinking…
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Kuroko no Basuke
- PKMN (trainers)
- Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
I’m not sure what’s big around here, honestly. I see a lot of Zelda, FF and KH fans. T____T;; All series I’m not familiar with at all. And the outfits and bizarre hair scare me away.
But if anybody can think of any series (or characters!) that would be good for buttons, they should tell me! I live under a rock and don’t know what people like. ; 7;
Any help is appreciated! <3
- akanekvrashiki likes this
- truffle-law reblogged this from roi-chan and added:
- 9fruitsu answered: Free! aka the Swimming anime. People would want that shit.
- manas-doodleblog said: Would die for one of link <3 hehe. But I guess sailor moon is pretty popular still. Anime style adventure time, or adventure time in general are always SUPER popular at cons as well. But you should just do ones you like! :)
- redmetoo reblogged this from roi-chan and added:
- redmetoo likes this
- kuroja reblogged this from roi-chan and added:
- roi-chan posted this